RPC Clip

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

RPC Clip

Post#1 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm in the middle of trying to make a montage (I know ROFLOMG SS 4 MONTAGE) and I found this RPC clip that I can't really use, but I do good work and didn't want it to go to waste. So I uploaded it with a couple songs. Enjoy.

http://blip.tv/file/3301007

Oh and in advance for Chewy

Chewy: wanna know a secret
Erosion: sure.
Chewy: i always play good after watching your videos

[XK]Light
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: RPC Clip

Post#2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:20 am

That was tome v2.00

I liked that smooth frg at port/sniper scope in switching motion

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

Pooscooper
COCKSMOKER

Post#3 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 am

Erosion do us a favor and upload videos when you're fighting non-noobs. thanks. Maybe then Ill even CONSIDER watching it after I'm done doing w.e it is im doing on my spare time.
yo its P, I’m the new leader of all you xk shit-ees
Making you all sad when B bans me, because I’m the man you see
Even bigger then b all you dicks are just miniature pussies
Compared to me, I’m the fucking Jesus Christ of Halo PC.
Even Erosion gets sat, cause he’s wiggery wiggery wack
I’m so black I got a knapsack full of gats
Scoped at your brains cause you xks wish you had my aim
You just hang around your forum that’s hella gay
So take a seat cause anyone stepping to P gets defeat

respect.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#4 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Pooscooper wrote:Erosion do us a favor and upload videos when you're fighting non-noobs. thanks. Maybe then Ill even CONSIDER watching it after I'm done doing w.e it is im doing on my spare time.

LOL...i'm actually inclined to agree with him though; RPC is shit.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#5 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:
Pooscooper wrote:Erosion do us a favor and upload videos when you're fighting non-noobs. thanks. Maybe then Ill even CONSIDER watching it after I'm done doing w.e it is im doing on my spare time.

LOL...i'm actually inclined to agree with him though; RPC is shit.

You're one to talk Kitty.

Yet during that whole clip we cap on them only once and we cap through top. Have no idea what our tunnel players were doing.

Though I do agree RPC is a very shitty clan, they have had good players play for them before like Spur I believe.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#6 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Doesn't change the fact that RPC is worse than i am, they banned me from their servers saying i botted last year.

If you agree their shitty don't post you "raping" them, if your so good then it only serves to degrade your own skill level.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:52 pm

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:Doesn't change the fact that RPC is worse than i am, they banned me from their servers saying i botted last year.

If you agree their shitty don't post you "raping" them, if your so good then it only serves to degrade your own skill level.

How does that degrade my skill level again? Maybe if I had ratios like this against them I might be considered bad:

But I don't.

Show me a clip where you go 21-0 against any clan and I may consider shutting up. Until then, thanks for playing.

And I never said I was good. I think everyone is terrible except a handful of players that play 24/7 and even then half of those players play like idiots and don't use their brain.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#8 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Yet you often claim your superior to most XK's, if someone who is so superior plays someone shitty then its like a professional car thief stealing a car that someone left unlocked, it shows no sign of actual skill use and thus makes you look bad in turn.

My ratio? When did i ever claim i was good? You rant on and on about me being bad, but i've never said i wasn't. Why continue to beat the dead horse who knows he is dead and doesn't argue that point. You always try to make a point to show my bad halo skills, no one is arguing that your right, or wrong. Have i improved? Ya, unless your blind and just havn't looked in the last scrim i played, in which case your in need of a eye doctor. If all you do is make the same point over and over and over again then there's no point in you continuing to do it.

I mean, i would understand if it was constructive, even havoc made a point to shit talk me about my skill level and then made a point to make sure i got better instead of just ranting all day.I do in face have to thank Havoc for what he did, but this constant shit talk running from your fingers is pointless and only serves to show how much attention you need.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#9 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:07 pm

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:Yet you often claim your superior to most XK's, if someone who is so superior plays someone shitty then its like a professional car thief stealing a car that someone left unlocked, it shows no sign of actual skill use and thus makes you look bad in turn.

Lol Again I think everyone is terrible. I'm just slightly less terrible then some. I explicitly say in my original post *I can't use this in a montage. It is what it is, a single clip of me going 21-0. To compare that to what you stated is underestimating the footage (not that it's that great to begin with). There were at least a dozen instances in that clip where I could have died very easily and I did not. Luck, skill, whatever you want to call it, when you come back with a clip where you go 21-0 I'll shut up. It's not like the whole clip is me heavy whoring or something where I could maybe understand your viewpoint. I get at least eight or nine headshots mixed in.

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:My ratio? When did i ever claim i was good? You rant on and on about me being bad, but i've never said i wasn't. Why continue to beat the dead horse who knows he is dead and doesn't argue that point. You always try to make a point to show my bad halo skills, no one is arguing that your right, or wrong. Have i improved? Ya, unless your blind and just havn't looked in the last scrim i played, in which case your in need of a eye doctor. If all you do is make the same point over and over and over again then there's no point in you continuing to do it.

I don't think I've played a scrim with you recently, though I have heard others say you have been playing better. If so good job! It's about time.

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:I mean, i would understand if it was constructive, even havoc made a point to shit talk me about my skill level and then made a point to make sure i got better instead of just ranting all day.I do in face have to thank Havoc for what he did, but this constant shit talk running from your fingers is pointless and only serves to show how much attention you need.

Ok I agree with you, valid point. I should try to be more constructive with my criticism. Only thing is I never play halo with you like I stated previously. If you want halo lessons (LOL) you certainly know my xfire.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#10 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Lol, i don't want halo lessons, me and Lash just 1v1ed several matches and i think its safe to say we're pretty even(even though hes rusty as hell and was using different sensitivities).

The only reason i started the argument was to get you to realize i'm not the baddie i was before, and that theres no need to continually harp on something thats been established 50 times before. Other than that we're cool.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#11 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 am

You were even with Lash?

Lash you're terrible

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#12 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 am

Hey hey now, lets not stretch the truth Kitty.
We certainly weren't even.

It was basically practice for me. I was testing out different mouse sensitivities to see which I hit better in. The last game we played where I overwhelmed you Kitty was probably the only real time I really gave it to you hard. NO HOMO

But you are getting better as I told you.

Erosion, i notice that you're quick to defend your video that everyone thinks is bad.
E-thuging...you're doing it wrong....
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

kronic
Nub

Post#13 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Kitty you're fucking stupid. He clearly stated that he had no use for this "clip". It's nothing special, and even though he's playing against pretty bad players it doesn't change the fact that it's better than anything you could ever get. Finally an xk coming out with a video, i'll be expecting at least 3/4th's of the video full of inclan footage.

Yet you often claim your superior to most XK's, if someone who is so superior plays someone shitty then its like a professional car thief stealing a car that someone left unlocked, it shows no sign of actual skill use and thus makes you look bad in turn.

He probably is, to be quite frank. However, 95% of this entire clan doesn't even play competitively so you can't expect him to have "clips" on good players, when you your self haven't played any good players; let alone xk.

looks like some game play footage to me, it's kind of long but as stated; better than anything you could ever get.

-dasinna

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#14 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:13 pm

kronic wrote:Kitty you're fucking stupid. He clearly stated that he had no use for this "clip". It's nothing special, and even though he's playing against pretty bad players it doesn't change the fact that it's better than anything you could ever get. Finally an xk coming out with a video, i'll be expecting at least 3/4th's of the video full of inclan footage.

1. Who the fuck is this kid

2. This has nothing to do with his clip because, unless your blind(Which it seems you are), you would have seen

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:The only reason i started the argument was to get you to realize i'm not the baddie i was before, and that theres no need to continually harp on something thats been established 50 times before. Other than that we're cool.

He probably is, to be quite frank. However, 95% of this entire clan doesn't even play competitively so you can't expect him to have "clips" on good players, when you your self haven't played any good players; let alone xk.

looks like some game play footage to me, it's kind of long but as stated; better than anything you could ever get.

-dasinna

He's one of the XK's in better fighting shape, yes. But even some of the other "rustys" can give him a run for his money. I never said he was bad, i said he had no reason to post that clip. Good clips? He can get good clips everytime he scrims because thats what he does. If i recorded every game i played in for past 2 years i would have some pretty nice clips too. Everyone has those random "WTF that was fuckin awesome" clips.

Again, who the fuck are you? I've never played with you and since i've never played with you how the fuck can you just come in and spew shit from your fingers saying "I can't do shit"? Don't waltz into a topic read a couple lines and then add something to the side you think will win. Do i need to show you those two lines again?

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:The only reason i started the argument was to get you to realize i'm not the baddie i was before, and that theres no need to continually harp on something thats been established 50 times before. Other than that we're cool.

Read the whole thread before you start shit without knowing what the fuck your getting into.

Edit:

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Hey hey now, lets not stretch the truth Kitty.
We certainly weren't even.

It was basically practice for me. I was testing out different mouse sensitivities to see which I hit better in. The last game we played where I overwhelmed you Kitty was probably the only real time I really gave it to you hard. NO HOMO

But you are getting better as I told you.

I didn't stretch it THAT far, 25-12 wasn't that bad. Even if you weren't trying real hard. I'm more surprised i won that one match considering i havn't played in months myself.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#15 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Halo and halo clips r sryous bidness, see.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Return to “Montages”