My 2nd garbage vid

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

My 2nd garbage vid

Post#1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

Basically copy and paste what I wrote on the hpt forums

Pretty high, decided I wanted to make a vid randomly. Threw some shit I had lying around together. No editing. I like it. All scrim and hpt. Yes there's a lot of caro/co. suck these nuts. When i actually decide to go through my 1+tb of match vids I haven't looked at I'll get some more big map stuff. I also do not give a shit about your music preference.

anyways here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Mn0yYPhAc

ps

all of you are bad

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: My 2nd garbage vid

Post#2 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, you guys are awesome

/sarcasm

this excludes hav

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

looks like every other halo video.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#4 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Been wanting to watch this earlier, finally had time.

Music sounded like some hybrid donkey Kong slash super mario village game, pretty catchy.

Nice shots, good video eroman.

You can obviously tell you play for clips tho lol. A few of those scenarios were quite risky to do normally if you truly were trying to *just win*. No one just rushes their side flag on DC with a nigga on their ledge just hoping to bank in a hs while walking in a straight line(although you didn't have much choice with that nade thrown) in a win or lose HPT game... unless you're like 2-0, or playing baddies. You are one impatient motherfucker.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#5 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

I am one impatient motherfucker. Totally agreed. And yes most of the time I play for clips lOl

[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#6 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

I liked the first garb better. And lash is right this starts the playing for clips kinda player you are now back from when we were a better 2v2 team. It still had some nice controlled shooting. Also lol lash the rush on 2x. from Erosion did not lead to a cap, I actually got the winning cap dat game.

There was under a minute left. yeaaa nigga.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:54 am

hahaha I forgot how fucking edited I made that dc clip. LMAO i died at the doorway and didn't get that flag out of there. haha

oh good times

Return to “Montages”