[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

THROWEM IN THE CAGE..

Post#1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: THROWEM IN THE CAGE..

Post#2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:08 am

Gosh, I wanted to punch my screen watching you fail our first cap. When you're walking broken, BE CAREFUL. I know you want to get to our base as fast as possible, but it's far better to jump to third string and walk then make risky jumps from the second like that. Imagine if we lost all because we didn't get that early cap.

2:40-2:50 Great base pressure

3:24-3:30 Ring around...wrong way. You failed to protect Erosion and save our flag there, that was all you man.

5:55... gawdamit.

6:47...You just needed to wait a few more seconds bro. A Few more seconds. Ero said ours dropped. No need to drop their flag at that point only to have some guy easily drop down and return it :/

idk dude, it just feels like you play drunk or frantic or something sometimes. Spazing shots with pistol while under heavy pressure(12:24), and fucking falling like a greasy nigga several times. 8:15 confirms it.

It was Hav that naded you ero, rofl. 10:02

Rape shot 11:57, they def thought u were botting.

You're really good at getting into their base from sniper and getting their flag though. You know exactly when to push in and clean up the area. You were clearly the dominant capper in the game and pretty nasty with that sniper. But in contrast some of your haphazard decision mistakes prevented us from getting two extra caps. Which would be really really costly if we were playing better people.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#3 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 am

First off wanna say I'm glad you and lash are uploading vids. I hope to see more in the future.

0:47 ns

1:08 mah nigga. You did not just fall LOL You can normally make that jump you just forgot to crouch haha

2:40-47 that shot is dirty

3:20 Looks like you were trying to flank this guy, should have just stayed top by shotty spawn by port

4:30-48 you're kind of just spamming doesn't look like you're attempting to aim. being 2 frantic. slow down

5:12 this is something really all of us should start doing more (you didn't) but nading that wisdom spot where people pop in and out. Buys you an extra sec or so to get across sniper bridge to a better angle. There's always gonna be a nigga hiding there..especially against wisdom

6:47 ahah nigga drops flag. u kno dats on u xd

8:20 xd I do that at least twice each time I play dammy LMAO as evidenced right at 8:44 ahha

9:25 I feel like you should have worried more about flag instead of the guy low but I don't know if that would have made a difference. It could have

9:57 YOU NADE ME LOL

10:55 I was wrong. I apologize "forget about low" as a guy comes in. nn

11:10 nice decision making to not port. Most people would be fooled

12:00 ns

15:10 I like how you throw flag up first and then look around. It didn't accomplish anything this time around, but in other situations would certainly be very helpful

17:00 fail

19:30 lash playing 4 kills not grabbing flag

My POV of game:

http://blip.tv/erosion/dammy-3s-5604889

yes I realize at 4:30 that's my nade. Nades don't like me in this game.

12:44 Tell me why that isn't a headshot? That is my registration every game. Someone give me fios.

Now that I look at it from both views actually doesn't look like I dropped the flag low to you lash at the end like I thought I did. Motherfucker got stuck up there.

This must have been a chi I was shooting awfully looking at this again. oh well

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#4 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:01 pm

1:22, fuck you nigga.

You had great pushes with me and havoc overall. That seems to be your specially...rushing in head first with little to no thought and still being able to clean up the area. But as you said, your aim was really below average compared to how you normally shoot. You would have easily dropped 50-60 on a good aiming day.

And on a bad aiming day, that's the time to right click...
13:21, was just luck really. If you simply quad prenaded that area the moment you picked up those frags, it wouldn't have been so dangerously close.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

lmao ya 1:22 you got the dick

Honestly I play very 1-man army like but when I'm shooting well it works. I play reactively and believe constant pressure and aggressivness is better than sitting back and trying to hold positions.

At 13:22 I do threw 1 nade idk what your talking about. Didn't want to throw so many in case nades started bouncing around and randomly hit me or havoc. I knew the red nigga would be walking in a straight line for the flag to return it so normally that shouldn't be a hard shot (and it wasn't)

As far as aiming I'm going to bet that server was a chi and just blame it on that.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#6 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:At 13:22 I do threw 1 nade idk what your talking about.

You threw it way too late. What if he came in earlier then you predicted?

[XK]Hav

Post#7 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Good stuff all around, I watched a little of Erosions video, the only thing I felt was that if you killed someone shottys and you were shottys, turn around and port up instead of going into pipe, that way only I would be in pipe.

Your criticisms are helpful, I spam a ton and usually just play with urgency a lot. But again all the players that I envy or feel I got beat badly by were ones who constantly put pressure on myself/team. Those who play overly defensive are not the smartest of players only because at some point they are just going to encounter a push or an offensive team that will pin them down all game. I like playing aggressively on pistol maps and 2v2s instead of camping so the other team knows whats up.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#8 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

[XK]Hav wrote:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20845964/THROWEMINTHECAGE.wmv

Criticisms welcomed.

Re-upload?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 pm

I think B should record himself playing minecraft and then post his ownage on here. Just an idea

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#10 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:43 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:I think I should record myself playing minecraft and then post my ownage on here. Just an idea

Fixed that for you :lol:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK] УåH

Post#11 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

cant see vid

Image <--sig made for me by the legendary zorg back in 05' =O

Like a VIRGIN OH OH OHHH LIKE A VIRGIN!!!

[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: i got 3D class's on
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: o0
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: its cool

Return to “Montages”